Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, ReZ. O. Lution!

My first post, one year ago today.

Since July 2005, I lost my job, volunteered for the American Red Cross after Hurricane Katrina, contemplated moving to another continent, spent time with two new nephews, theorized on a whole bunch of political topics of the day, sold out to the man, watched and became a player in a few soap operas, marched down the aisle for two terrific friends who tied the knot together, and experienced a ton of other stuff that I just don't have the time to delineate right now. I took up cycling, traveled to Aruba and in the process received a $500 voucher with Continental, won a bet with myself that you won't find out about until later, made new friends, lost touch with some old ones, and uncaged the inner bird. Oh yeah, I also jumped out of a plane, visited Seattle, experienced Vertigo, and experienced it again.

It's been an interesting ride. And who knows what this roller coaster of life has in store for me next. I'm very much looking forward to finding out.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

uncaged the inner bird?

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did el stinko not make the cut?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>