Saturday, January 21, 2006

Vacation

I'm a leaving
On a jet plane
Will be back at some point later this week
Oh baby, I'm so excited to go!

Off to sunny Aruba for a much-needed five day break from the daily grind.

Just a quick post-script to the previous post:

A few people have read it and wondered, "what the hell happened to you last year? Why do you sound so depressed?"

I wasn't depressed or down or sad- 10/12 months were pretty much ok, give or take some drama- but we all got drama, no? And the whole "Caged Bird" thing- I had no idea I actually felt that way until after I experienced other things. Maybe, if I'm feeling bold enough at another point in time, I'll go into detail about the whole "what goes around, comes around." All I can say right now is simply,

Man plans. And God laughs Her ass off.

See y'all next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>