Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rolling Stones

No, not the ones that "performed" at the halftime show of the Superbowl.

Did you know that we got stones in our ears?

Yup, we do. And apparently, a few of mine decided to dislodge themselves at some point between 1am-8am Sunday morning. And this dislodging of the stones was no small annoyance. It landed me straight in the ER of the George Washington University. The dizziness and nausea that it caused (and still is to some extent) was incredible. I couldn't move- not my body, my head, or even my eyes- without feeling like my entire world was spinning way out of control. Not a fun experience, lemme tell ya.

So instead of hosting a kick-ass Superbowl with my 37" flat screen TV, I spent 5 hours in the GW ER, feeling sick to my stomach. After spending 3 days this week shopping and preparing buffalo wings and chicken strips for the big day, I couldn't enjoy any of it. Oh well. Thankfully though, the party was hosted elsewhere, and I was still able to be surrounded by friends and laugh a bit before remembering that I actually feel like crap. Thank God for small favors.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

hope you feel better soon...

don't forget to call if there's anything we can do for you.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>