Friday, May 12, 2006

Going to bed

It's been a long, long week. And it's not even over yet. Had a few doctors appointments, some personal-life drama, an ENG test scheduled for tomorrow morning, and I just got back home after getting into a car accident while on my way to the airport. Miraculously, I'm fine and the car is fine. Totalled the second car though. Here's the good news: no injuries. The bad news? I used to save a bunch of money on my car insurance...

Here's one piece of advice: never get into a screaming argument with anyone while in the car. While I wasn't on the phone at the time of the accident, I was still a bit hot under the collar 3 minutes after the phone conversation abruptly ended and I spun out of control.

Gonna go sleep it off now. More to write at some point tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm glad to hear that no one was hurt in the accident. At least physically. Emotionally, it can be quite a shake-up, especially when you were already dealing with something else emotionally distressing/annoying. I hope that Shabbat will have some calming effects.

6:37 AM  
Blogger David said...

I'm glad you're okay too. Take it easy, car accident stress can creep up on you.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>