Tuesday, July 12, 2005

First Post

My friend David has been trying to convince me to start a blog and I've been pushing it off for a while. Here's the dilemma- if I write, I'd like people to read it, but if I publicize it to my friends, then am I really free to share all my thoughts, no holds barred? But what are the chances some random person will just happen upon my blog and read it? Slim to none.

If you are a random person, and are reading this post, please leave a comment, even just to say hello. My laptop battery is actually running on empty (only 14 minutes left...) and I'm too lazy to get up and plug it in (oh, wireless internet, what have you done to me?). So I end this post here and promise to write more tomorrow.

g'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>