Friday, October 28, 2005

Last day

It's my last real day of freedom. Got one more unemployment check to collect and on Monday, I'll be back on the road to stable employment and security. It's been a rollar coaster of a ride, the last few months. Or shall I say the last year or so. My loyal readers have read enough about the trials and tribulations of my search, the anticipation, the frustration, the good and the bad. So no more of that.

Instead, I'd just like to show my gratitude to the tax-paying public of these United States of America. The bi-weekly checks helped support my internet-addiction. Verizon thanks you.

Thanks to my friends for their support.

And I'm really forever grateful to my parents. They have given me a tremendous amount of encouragement and support; I can't thank them enough. Thanks for the push.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

hey wait! Those are our tax dollars - they're supposed to be working!

;)

No, seriously, I'm very happy for you.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are welcome!

Imma

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>