Thursday, September 15, 2005

Temporary Assistance

So tomorrow I will be starting a new temporary job: from 7am-3:30pm, I'll be taking phone calls for the American Red Cross from hurricane victims. I'll be trained in what to say, what to do, etc., and will do this until I find a real full-time job or the phones stop ringing.

I spent the last few weeks looking for something constructive to do, to somehow lend a hand even though I am hundreds of miles away from the disaster. I have finally found something- it will help me pay rent next month, and more importantly of course, it will serve as even a temporary assistance to those in need.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

congratulations! So you won't be doing this, huh? ;)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>