Thursday, September 15, 2005

F**k Peter Angelos

So the Mets are playing the Nats today, afternoon game at Shea.

I walk in to my apartment, find out Mets are down 4-1. 2 outs. Cliff Floyd at the plate.

Fumble with the remote. Flip thru the usual suspect channels, where a Nats game is usually televised.

Oh, right. I remember the game is on ESPN.

Flip to ESPN. Huh? Why is ESPN showing ESPNews?

Crap, that's right. Local blackout. So the game should be on a local channel.

Flip back to Channel 20. No Nats game.

Tune back to the Internet. Cliff Floyd just hit a grand slam. Mets up 5-4.

Proceed to yell at the top of my lungs.

So a baseball game, which is on NATIONAL TELEVISION, can be seen anywhere in these lovely United States, except Washington, DC.

FU*K PETER ANGELOS.

He must be stopped.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just one of the myrid reasons why Peter Angelos is hated around my home.

9:34 PM  
Blogger David said...

there there...

it's probably not good for you to have veins popping out like a bas-relief map of the Mississippi river, eh?

repeat after me...

the internet is my friend
the internet is my friend

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>