Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So I'm pressing for time to get ready for Yom Kippur, which begins tonight, and then I'm flying to Seattle on Sunday morning to spend the next Jewish holiday with my good friend, Marti. My apologies for not updating this thing for the last week and a half. Been busy, and admittingly so, quite lazy as well.

The good news of the week is that I'm starting a new job on Monday, October 31. Last Friday, I accepted an offer to work as a consultant with the Global Public Sector division of Grant Thornton. It was a tough decision, since I also had an offer from a much smaller, but very promising, public sector consulting firm. In the end, I went for the stability and positive long-term outlook that Grant Thornton can provide. I'm nervous that I'm not up to the task for consulting, since it's a bit out of what I thought was the scope of my work, but I'm anxiously looking forward to my first day.

Now, back to the cleaning. Hopefully I'll update more on the other side of the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>