Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sucks to be me this morning

So here I am, awake early to finish packing for my trip to NY (it's my cousin's bar mitzvah this weekend, so I had planned to drive up to NY after work this evening). I get all my things together- laundry basket full of laundry to wash at home, bag, fancy outfit for the party, and computer in tow. I leave my apartment, drag everything towards the elevator, and press the "down" button.

Nothing.

Press it again.

Nothing.

Damn. The elevator is broken.

OK- no biggy. I take a deep breath and haul all my stuff down 5 flights of stairs. Good exercise, right?

So I take it all to my car and pack it in my trunk. I walk around my car to the driver's side, and, lo and behold, what do I find? A flat tire.

D'OH!

All my early morning plans out the window.

So now I'm sitting in my apartment, waiting oh so patiently for Geico to send their emergency roadside assistance to help me put on the spare, so I can drive the car to an NTB and buy a new tire. Why do we drive around with spares anyway instead of the real thing?

All this means that I'm gonna have to work from home on Friday to make up my time. PBTH!!!!!!

I'm not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>