Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sucks to be me this morning, Updated

I'm sitting at the Chevron gas station on Virginia Avenue across the street from the Watergate. Why, you ask?

Well, in short:

- tow truck showed up and placed donut on car.
- old tire was slashed. (I feel violated.)
- started driving towards an NTB to buy a new tire. Got to 23th and H, and my donut went flat.
- drove to the gas station to fill it with air. Got to gas station, air machine out of service, tread on tire halfway off.
- now waiting at gas station for tow truck.

Did I cover it all?

Got 57 minutes left on my laptop battery. It's snowing now.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Man, that sucks - sorry about that.

Any idea what's up with the slashed tires? Perhaps one of the Ginsburg partisans upset about Breyer being picked to come to Kesher? ;)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>