Thursday, December 29, 2005

Gotta love Google

So sometimes I get full of myself and Google my name to see how many pages come up. Today's search came up with 15 pages.

Before you check to see if I'm telling the truth, let me tell you that most of those pages are from websites (American and international) that are selling the book I compiled and edited last year while I was managing editor of The Responsive Community. (Want an autograph?) So not really so special, but c'mon, I'm now in the Library of Congress!

So while perusing thru the 15 pages of Google links, I found these two:
The Modern History Project
The Anti-Communitarian League (do a Find for my name, it's there I promise)

So I've got a question and a comment:
What the hell is the Modern History Project anyways? (Who cares? They think I'm a significant person!)
I'm now an "Enemy within the Gates." Who knew?

Ain't it ironic how the question they ask is the same question I ask at the top of my blog? Now how many people are wondering about the essence of YOUR soul?

There go my 15 minutes...

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Heh. People often get measured by their opponents. You're looking pretty good...


:)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Niki Raapana said...

Hi Elanit,

I followed you back from the ACL website on my tracker. Are you interested in a dialogue with us? While we are opposed to conforming U.S. law to communitarian precedence (which includes integration into a regionalized suprnational system of global governance) we are more than willing to consider your views and post them at the site. We'dbe happy to give you an extension on your 15 minutes. We know so little about you or what you realtionship was to Etzioni while you were editor of the RC, but we know it's possible you haven't considered all the negative ramifications of the communitarian ideology. Perhaps you can share what you see see as the positive outcome of communitarian socio-economics. Can you help us to better understand why the concept of international law appeals to you? How do you address the charges made by members of the ASA in 1995 who charged Etzioni with endorsing such a dangerous, modern version of fascism?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>