Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mark your calendars!

A few weeks ago, I blogged about potential good news to share. I can finally divulge the secret.

On Sunday evening January 15th, literary editor of The New Republic, Leon Wieseltier, will engage a wide-ranging dialogue on religion, law, and American life at my synagogue with non other than Justice Stephen Breyer of the U.S. Supreme Court.

To get in on the fun and guarantee yourself a seat (this event WILL sellout), call or email the synagogue office. Tickets are $10 in advance/$15 at the door.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had totally forgotten that we were waiting to hear potential good news. This definitely counts as that! I think that it is so amazing that we have gotten him to come and participate in one of our dialogues. I don't know how you did it, but a huge amount of kudos is deserved.

2:18 PM  
Blogger David said...

w00t!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>