Monday, July 18, 2005

Gabe!

The long drive up to NY on Friday afteroon, the parking lot traffic on the BQE, the annoying date that made me wait 2 hours for him on Saturday night, and everything else strange and bizarre that comes with a trip to NY was all worth it, if only because I got to spend 3 hours with my beautiful 1 month old nephew, Gabriel Aaron. It turns out that while he grew so much from the last time I saw him (3.5 weeks ago), I was still able to recognize him and kiss him a million times during those 3 hours. How can anyone resist those delicious cheeks??

You might think that there is not much one can do with a 1 month old baby. All they do, after all, is eat, sleep, and poop, right? Yep. But with sleeping baby, you get very pliable arms and legs, and you can make 'im do all sorts of funny things while you pose with him for pictures! Nah, it's not mean. He won't even remember it, and I'm positive he slept peacefully thru the whole thing. How could I resist? So precious!!

My sister tells me that she's starting to plan his first outing to Shea Stadium to see the Mets play. As a side note, my brother, cousins, and I tried to convince my sister and brother-in-law to name the boy Gabriel Pedro, or Pedro Aaron, in honor of the great Mets pitcher, but they would have none of that. Too bad.

Best news of the weekend: the family (baby included) will be visiting in 3 weeks. WHOOHOOO!

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>