Friday, July 22, 2005

Ennui

I'm bored. All by myself at work with nothing to do. The good news is that I'm skipping out early to drive up to NJ to spend the weekend with my nephew. Again, you ask? Well, yeah. What else is a new aunt to do, but see as much of her nephew as possible? Of course, I'll come back with more adorable pictures.

Nothing really all too exciting going on in my end of the world. I don't even have anything smart to say. By the way, has anyone noticed that daylight savings time will now start earlier and end later? As the ever-so-insightful Representative Edward Markey (D-MA) reminded us, "the beauty of daylight savings time is that it just makes everyone feel sunnier." Duh? What the hell? I hate DST. Ruins my summer weekends. Phooeey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>