Thursday, December 06, 2007

CGFM

Boy is it hard shifting back into the studying gear. It's been four years since I took my last exam and for some reason, I've brought it back onto myself again. Oy.

Tomorrow I take exam 1 of 3. This one is the easiest; it's obvious why. I spent perhaps 2.5 hours a night studying (really, just reading the study guide) since Monday. I have no idea what I'll do for #2, considering the study guide was 3x the size of this one. I'm just so out of that mode at the moment. I may not even take the other two, we'll see. I really just feel very ambivalent about the whole thing, and if not for the fact that it makes me more marketable and attractive to my firm and clients, I probably wouldn't even take tomorrow' exam. Ugh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have the Frog test you with flashcards ...

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>