Monday, July 14, 2008

Some more tidbits I forgot to mention

  • Simply saying "we saw Wall-E" to a bunch of Bostonians doesn't mean what it means to the rest of the country. No, I didn't see Wally on the Mass Pike. I saw Wall-E in the movie theater.
  • My MIL is starting to worry about the people her kids married: a day after I stabbed myself and spent the morning in the ER, my sister-in-law's husband had a light bulb shatter in his hand and they spent the night in an NYC ER as he got three stitches on his left hand ring finger. Quick, hide the sharp objects from the other in-law kid!
  • Driving a Prius means 450 miles = 1 tank of gas.
  • The highest point of I-90, the longest interstate in the country, west east of South Dakota is in the mountains of western Massachusetts. (Thanks, DB for the correction.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you meant "East of SD."

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to qualify "seeing the movie Wall-E" as opposed to "seeing Wally". Of course, I am always reminded of one of my favorite ESPN commercials where David Ortiz ends up putting on a Yankees cap just as Wally walks by. His comment to the large Green Monster is something along the lines of "Wally! Come Back. It's not what you think!" So I always think of the name Wally with the Ortiz accent.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter



<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>